A dumb mistake

I engaged in protective sex and was the recipient of anal sex. The other guy took the condom off and continued to top me. He then said he pulled out but I am sure there was some ejaculate in me afterward. He says that he is negative but I dont know what to do now other than to get tested as a baseline and then repeat 3 months from now. Is there anything else I can do?

Yes, there is one additional thing you can do. You can learn from this lapse in judgment and never ever put yourself at risk in the future.

Eczema and HIV ($50 donation - that's all I have)
double sandwich