A dumb mistake
Jun 23, 2009
I engaged in protective sex and was the recipient of anal sex. The other guy took the condom off and continued to top me. He then said he pulled out but I am sure there was some ejaculate in me afterward. He says that he is negative but I dont know what to do now other than to get tested as a baseline and then repeat 3 months from now. Is there anything else I can do?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, there is one additional thing you can do. You can learn from this lapse in judgment and never ever put yourself at risk in the future.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.