|A dumb mistake
Jun 23, 2009
I engaged in protective sex and was the recipient of anal sex. The other guy took the condom off and continued to top me. He then said he pulled out but I am sure there was some ejaculate in me afterward. He says that he is negative but I dont know what to do now other than to get tested as a baseline and then repeat 3 months from now. Is there anything else I can do?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, there is one additional thing you can do. You can learn from this lapse in judgment and never ever put yourself at risk in the future.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.