Swing club room. Please answer. I will donate $200
Jun 23, 2009
Congratulations, this forum is fantastic. I will donate several times. I went to a swing club room with a sex worker where there were other people coming, going and having sex. She masturbated be for some time and masturbated herself for a long time. Then opened a condom and put on my penis. She gave me oral sex, but we did not have intercourse. I became worried because 4-5 days later I had symptoms of a cold, sinus headache and facial pressure (I have never had it before). The symptoms disappeared a couple days later but were back after 3 weeks of the event with swollen lymph nodes under my arms and in my legs. 1. If she touched fluids on the couch or anywhere else in the room before masturbating me and touching my urethra would it pose a risk? 2. If she transferred her fluids to my penis/urethra through the condom, would that pose a risk? 3. Should I get tested? What are the risks? Is the virus deactivated when it is exposed to the air? 4. Does the symptoms of seroconversion include the symptoms of sinusitis?
I look forwarding to donate to your foundation.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. To specifically address your questions:
3. Testing is not warranted medically but if it will help put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.
4. You can read about HIV-transmission risks (both sexual and nonsexual) in the archives.
5. HIV does not survive very long at all outside the body.
6. Not sinusitis specifically, but rather flu-like symptoms.
Thanks for your interest in The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Stop worrying, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Infected With Hiv Blood Eaten With Food
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Are People With Hiv Allowed To Work In Health Care?
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
- Swollen Armpit Sweat Glands And Signs Of Hiv
- Can You Get A Positive Hiv Test Back In 1 Month?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.