Need your advice

Dr. Bob,

I need to emphasize that I have been stupid and ignorant all my life about STD. I am hetero, and used to have unprotected sex in a polygamy situation.

All of suden, I have read something about HIV in the news and I became extremly scared. I have stopped to make sex as of Febraury 5th, 2009 and get tested for HIV tests 6 times till May 5th, 2009 and all tests came NEGATIVE.

I again met a women I had relation from December 2008 to Februry 2009 and we had protected vaginal sex and unprotected receptive oral sex. Then all of suden I scared again. Although she says she had usualy practised safe vaginal sex, however, she likes to give unprotected oral sex and she told me that during my absense she had a protected sex with another man.

I again went tested for 2 weeks, 4 weeks and 6 weeks, all came negative.

I have been calling my test lab in Montreal Canada and asking which ELISA test generation they are performing, and the answer I got they are the on of the best test lab in Canada FDA approved, approved by state of NY and some other important USA based medical association and they are business partner with Roche.

Sould I still go for 12 weeks test, or accept 6 weeks conclusion and stop worried.

Please advise how and where should make donetaion, I have intention for 100 USD donation.

Regards,

Your negative three-month HIV test on May 5th confirmed your negative HIV status at that point.

Your December 2008 February 2009 contact involved protected vaginal and unprotected oral. This carries only a very minimal risk for HIV acquisition assuming the latex (or polyurethane) condoms were used properly for penetrative sex, and did not fail. Your negative HIV tests out to six weeks from your last potential exposure are extremely encouraging, but not yet definitive according to the U.S. guidelines. I would recommend one additional HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for peace of mind. I'm quite confident the result will be negative.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Your one gift will touch many lives in a very meaningful way. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your conclusive three-month test remains negative. I'm very confident it will!

Tit sucking with bleeding gums (update)
I had a dream about you... +Question