I want to Woohoo so bad, Donation if I'm Negative!

Hey Doc, Well I have just found out about a whole new world. The world of HIV. Your site and another have helped me so much, whether easing my fears or general health information, you guys are great! HIV never really crossed my mind until recently. I have read so much information and listened to so many stories, I feel like i have just been exposed to a new world. So if im negative I will donate, If im + im afraid, being a poor man, I will need all the resources i can get.

My question goes like this,its been 8 weeks since unprotected vaginal intercourse(I'm male), tested negative on oraquick today. The doc says that chances of me being infected at this point is 1 in a billion! He states that since she would first have to be HIV+, second transmit the virus to me (male), and me have a later than average seroconversion, It would be highly unlikely all three of those things occur out of my favor. He says testing at 12 weeks is not warranted and would be for peace of mind. Of course I'm going to test. Do you agree with his assessment of the probability?

Yes, I absolutely agree with your doctor's assessment, except I do feel a 12-week test is warranted. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive or definitive. With your negative eight-week test the odds are astronomically in your favor that you dodged the HIV bullet and will be WOO-HOOing like a banshee in heat when you get your three-month test result.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test remains negative. I'm highly confident it will.

Be well.

one-night-stand partner later tested positive
Tit sucking with bleeding gums (update)