are we all waiting for this, dr bob

good morning sir hope you are in pink of health.i would like to share with you a recent breakthrough which can turnout to be a cure one day.lets keep the finger crossed and we all pray for this to happen.pls follow this link dr bob

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Health--Science/Breakthrough-for-AIDS-cure/articleshow/4685878.cms

we just need your honest opinion on this after all you are the best hiv expert on this planet.

finally , those panty sniffing guys out there are really funny .(he he)

lots of love

one of your lovers, kualalumpur , malaysia

Despite what the article states, this is old news. We have known HIV "hides" in long-lived T-memory cells for quite some time. A number of research programs are already investigating ways to hopefully expose and eventually wipe out this reservoir of HIV.

Please note I am not able to comment specifically on every article related to a potential HIV "breakthrough" or possible treatment. (There are literally hundreds and hundreds of these that appear in the lay press around the world.) However, I can promise you that this site will keep you updated on all important HIV research breakthroughs. (We reviewed information about HIV in long-lived memory cells a number of times in the past when this information was presented at important HIV/AIDS medical conferences. You can check it out in the archives!)

Be well.

Please please please help! oral exposure - PEP warranted?
I need your Frank and honest suggestion for this artical