Hi from Italy - donation to follow

Dear Dr. I know it could be a silly question but I'm worried as I have lovely family. I went to get a massage (no sexual just normal head and back). At the the end the lady asked me if I wanted a glass of water and I said yes. She brought it to me and I'm now worried if she had some infected fluids on her hands (vaginal secretion blood) and I drunk them along with the water. I had a small mouth ulcerm as i bite my lips. Sorry but o don't want to ruin my family life. tell me how to donate from italy. thanks for your great forum

Hi Paesano,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. If HIV were that easy to catch, it would have wiped out the planet long ago. You have absolutely no cause for concern or worry, OK? HIV testing is not warranted.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Grazie for your willingness to help others in desperate need.

Arrivederci!

3 HIV Elisa test + 1 inconclusive WB 1 negative WB(same clinic) 4 rapid test - (2 different clinics)
hiv enteropathy and celiac disease