alzindani cure

why dont send some one to yemen to verify the calims of alzindani? i know some of his team like dr hosni who is a very good doctor and will not talk without any proof...why u killng the hopes without even knowing what is happning over there???i request u to visit the zindani`s centre and find out the truth......i am 99,9% sure they have found the cure....plz do this for many people who r suffering and dying if u r realy intrested in helping them, it wont cost u much....

You want me to go to Yemen to meet with a presumed terrorist who has a "secret formula" that he claims will cure HIV/AIDS???? No thanks. I think I'll pass. You may be 99.9% sure he has found "the cure," but let's just say I'm much less convinced. Finally I must add that I do not feel it is helpful to chase after every lunatic who claims to have a cure! I'll reprint some information about the Alzindani cure below.

Yemeni Sheikh al-Zindani's New Role as a Healer Publication: Terrorism Focus Volume: 4 Issue: 8April 6, 2007 04:39 PM Age: 2 yrsCategory: Terrorism Focus, Middle East By: Andrew McGregor Sheikh al-Zindani Despite being designated by the United States and the United Nations as a "global terrorist," Yemen's Sheikh Abdul Majid al-Zindani continues to be protected by the Yemeni government. Most recently, Sultan al-Barakani, chairman of the ruling General People's Congress Caucus, said that the U.S. government had failed to send the Yemeni government information incriminating al-Zindani in terrorism, stating that, "we don't have any evidence that Sheikh al-Zindani was involved with al-Qaeda" (Yemen Times, April 2).

Sheikh al-Zindani is one of the most perplexing characters to emerge from the war on terrorism (Terrorism Monitor, April 6, 2006). Politically powerful and revered by some as one of the Islamic world's leading educators, al-Zindani's alleged ties to al-Qaeda have brought him to the attention of international counter-terrorism authorities. Despite his official U.S. and UN designations as a "global terrorist," the red-bearded scholar remains free and highly active in the political, religious, educational and medical fields, the latter representing a new and somewhat questionable addition to al-Zindani's career. Al-Zindani is a leading member of the opposition al-Islah Party, although in Yemen's complex political structure al-Zindani and the nominally oppositionist al-Islah frequently work closely with Yemen's ruler, President Ali Abdullah Saleh. The sheikh's real political enemies are found in the ranks of Yemen's secular Socialist Party. Al-Zindani recently declared that both the socialists and the unity constitution are "infidel" (al-Thawri, March 8).

Al-Zindani is also a leading exponent of the scientific basis for Islam, as outlined in various passages of the Quran that the sheikh interprets as descriptions of everything from black holes to photosynthesis. Last December, al-Zindani, a former pharmacist, claimed to have developed a cure for HIV/AIDS. Unlike other HIV/AIDS medicines, the sheikh's discovery allegedly has no side effects while eliminating the disease in men, women and even fetuses. Al-Zindani asserts that he will reveal the herbal formula for "Eajaz-3" once a copyright has been obtained. Although the sheikh claims the inspiration of his creation "came from God," no proof of the cure's effectiveness has yet been presented (Yemen Observer, December 19, 2006). In the last few months, five Libyan children receiving treatment for HIV at al-Zindani's al-Iman University have been deported in response to allegations of Libyan assistance to Shiite rebels in Yemen's Sa'ada province (Yemen Observer, March 6; Terrorism Focus, February 20).

According to a statement from the U.S. Treasury Department, al-Zindani's involvement with al-Qaeda includes recruiting, purchasing weapons and acting as a spiritual leader for the movement, as well as acting as a contact for Kurdish Iraq's Ansar al-Islam (http://www.treasury.gov/press/releases/js1190.htm). The Yemen government has ignored appeals from Washington for the arrest of the sheikh and the seizure of his assets (Arab News, February 24, 2006). Al-Zindani was recently identified in a U.S. federal court as the coordinator of the October 2000 suicide attack in Aden harbor on the USS Cole. A two and a half year-old lawsuit filed in Virginia by the families of the 17 servicemen killed in the bombing has recently finished by finding the country of Sudan responsible for the attack, opening the way for compensation payments from the US$68 million in Sudanese assets frozen by the U.S. government. The suit also alleged that al-Zindani selected the two suicide bombers that carried out the strike, although the sheikh was never charged by Yemeni authorities with complicity in the attack (The Virginian-Pilot, March 12). Yemen's minister of foreign affairs, Dr. Abu Bakr al-Qirbi, welcomed the decision, ignoring the alleged role of al-Zindani, while declaring the verdict proof that Yemen was in no way involved in the attack on the U.S. destroyer.

There is no indication that al-Zindani will lose the protection of Yemen's government in the foreseeable future. While the controversial sheikh continues to hold radical Islamist views, al-Zindani has lately made a slight retreat from the Islamist global arena, focusing on domestic politics while assuming a lower international profile, no doubt with the encouragement of President Saleh (who continues to represent himself as an ally in the war on terrorism). Sheikh al-Zindani appears to be trying to create a more respectable international image for himself through his unlikely claim to have developed a cure for HIV. This effort may quickly backfire if it turns out that the sheikh has fraudulently treated HIV sufferers who may have sought more useful and proven medical treatments elsewhere.

Controversial sheikh claims AIDS cure ----------- Sheikh Abdul-Majid al-Zindani, president of the Al-Iman University, has announced that he, with the help of a handful of scientists, has crafted a medicine formulated to cure HIV/AIDS patients. The news immediately provoked a flurry of controversy among regional and international health professionals, researchers, and academics, many of whom remain highly skeptical of al-Zindani's claim.

Al-Zindani, who is the head of the Committee of Scientific Miracles of the Holy Quran, an affiliate of the Organization of the Islamic Conference, claimed that the research carried out by the Research Center at his Islamic school to treat HIV/AIDS carriers has born fruit. The announcement has been made repeatedly on a number of occasions; the most recent of which was during the celebration of the World AIDS Day, held in Sana'a University under the patronage of the Health Minister.

Many people were less than enthusiastic about al-Zindani's announcement. Dr. Jamil al-Mughales, the head of the Clinical Immunology Services of King Abdul Aziz University, said that if he were the Minister of Health, he would put al-Zindani in jail. "Me and my friends were totally upset about the way he is dealing with the disease," he said. "I am one of the people who personally saw the blood test of one of the patients, who was told by al-Zindani to have sex with his wife because he is virus-free, but then when I saw the results, he still had HIV," he said.

"I hope that the mass media does not give him more press, because I think he has some hidden motives, because he is on the list of the terrorist lists," he said. "He has to follow the scientific ethics by sending his discovery to some specialized authorities to make sure of his discovery," he said. "It is disastrous that a doctor like Husni al-Jawsha'ai agreed to support al-Zindani," said al-Mughales. "He is doing research in fields in which he has no specialization."

Dr. al-Jawsha'ai is one of al-Zindani's medical team who has made a confirmation on al-Zindani's statements about the drug at the celebration. Zindani told Al-Jazeera (live) last fortnight that his drug needs to be registered under copyright before he announces its composition. He added that the available anti-AIDS medicines have dangerous side effects, and can damage the liver, kidneys and general health. "But my drug does not have any side-effects," he said in the celebration of the World AIDS Day.

"Besides, HIV/AIDS patients have to take the other drugs forever. If someone stops taking it for just one week, the HIV virus will return. But my drug cures the patient completely. So, the patient does not need to have my drug for all his life. These other medicines are also very expensive, with average cost between $11,000 -$15,000 per year. So the poor cannot afford treatment. But my drug will be available and very cheap," he saidAccording to the statistics from the Ministry of the Public Health and Population, the number of people infected with HIV/AIDS in Yemen increased from a single case in 1990 to 60 cases in 1996.

By 2001, that number had increased to 870, and by 2006 it increased to 1,821. But these numbers probably dramatically underestimate the number of Yemeni people with the virus. Many experts believe that 15 cases go unreported for every case that is officially recorded. According to the World Health Organization, 11,227 people in Yemen are infected. AIDS is now a pandemic, with an estimated 38.6 million people now living with the disease worldwide.

As of January 2006, the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS and the World Health Organization estimate that AIDS has killed more than 25 million people since it was first recognized on June 5, 1981, making it one of the most destructive epidemics in recorded history. In 2005 alone, AIDS claimed an estimated 2.4 to 3.3 million lives, of which more than 570,000 were children. A third of these deaths are occurring in sub-Saharan Africa, slowing economic growth and destroying human capital. Kofi Annan, Secretary-General of the United Nations, said in a speech commemorating World AIDS Day (December 1, 2006) that in the 25 years since the first case was reported, AIDS has changed the world.

It has killed 25 million people, and infected 40 million more. It has become the world's leading cause of death among both women and men aged 15 to 59. "Of course, much more work is needed;" Annan said. "By 2010, total needs for a comprehensive AIDS response will exceed $20 billion a year. But we have at least made a start on getting the resources and strategies in place."

The National Program to Combat AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Diseases, co-organizer of the function at the University of Sana'a, has held many mass, cultural, and educational activities in Sana'a and different governorates. World AIDS Day was held this year under the slogan (Stop AIDS... Keep The Promise). The celebration included carnivals and other activities. Boy and girl scouts, as well as the military orchestra, wandered through the streets of Sana'a. The boys and girls carried various slogans and educational statements about AIDS written on signboards.

The marches eventually reached the Shari'a and Law school, where the event took place. During the celebration, the first episode of a television series called Hayatona (Our Life) was screened. It focused on AIDS, and how to deal with its patients and how to avoid infection. Songs on the same issue were sung. Drawings about the stigma and discrimination against AIDS patients were exhibited, as were photographs, in the hopes of raising public awareness of this issue. Fawzia Gharama, the head of the program, said the world celebrates this day not to celebrate the disease itself, because diseases are not to be celebrated, but to remember HIV/AIDS patients' pain and suffering.

A part of the audience present at the celebration AIDS knows no geographical borders AIDS infects about 14,000 persons per day; about 12,000 are between 15 and 49 years old. Sidgi Hassan, an immunologist and the Executive Director of Medical Research Center at the University of Science and Technology, said that he took samples of the drug developed by Zindani's team. The samples were tested according to world medical methods. After testing this drug on 13 AIDS patients, samples of the patients' blood were sent to Germany to be tested accurately. "The results shocked me," Hassan said. "They have proved that this drug is very effective at curing the HIV/AIDS patients completely, and without any side-effects."

Moreover, he showed the results to an American doctor named Mac Holidnei in Texas, who did not believe his eyes when he saw the results. "I have never seen one patient infected with HIV/AIDS who has the HIV virus and then suddenly does not in only four weeks," said Holidnei. This drug has also been used by a pregnant woman, infected with HIV/AIDS. The virus has completely disappeared. But the unexpected results came when she had given birth to a baby free of HIV/AIDS. "It came as a surprise to all of us," said Dr. Hassan. Al-Zindani, who is originally a pharmacist, has refused to disclose the components of his new herbal drug to the foreign companies.

He thinks that they will steal his composition. But he called experts and scientists in this field to visit Yemen and experience this medicine themselves, which was inspired from a Hadith (saying) of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH), prophetic traditions. The Yemen Observer tried several times to get blood tests for a patient treated by the sheikh's medicine, to get proof that the patients were positive for HIV when they checked in for treatment. We also demanded copies of the blood test results during and after the treatment, to confirm that the patient is AIDS/HIV negative. Dr. Hassan said that everything is still confidential and can't be disclosed at the time being.

"The World International Foundations said that the structure established for such scientific researches is not available in Yemen. They also said that a lot of countries that have progressed in such research failed to find a drug to get rid of this disease completely. The answer is not available in the structure of the scientific researches but it is the inspiration came from God," said al-Zindani. "The research on patients taking this drug were based on the protocol made by me according to the International Standards," said Hassan. "A lot of companies give us offers to adopt this drug called Ea'jaz 3, Miracle 3."

"The patients who take this drug and are cured from HIV/AIDS stop visiting us for one year. After that, they come to be examined again. Samples of their blood are again sent to Jordan and Germen to be tested. The results are negative and I cannot do anything but pray to God," said Hassan. "I now ask the sheikh to stop announcing any news about this drug and ask him to allow any trusted company to come and discuss the whole issue with me.

Then it can take this drug and complete the researches. I am confident that this medicine is a real cure to the HIV infection. I do not have any other thing to say, but the only thing and the proof lays in the test results and documents," said Dr. Hassan, who is also the head of the scientific team researching this drug.

Excess fat
What do you do for someone discouraged by healthcare?