National AIDS Policy, Summer School Student Needs Your Help!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 19, 2009
Dr. Bob, HELP!!!!!!!!!! I have to write a brief paper on why the United States needs a National AIDS Policy. I haven't got a clue.... My teacher suggested I contact you... really, she said it would be OK. I really really need to pass this class Dr. Bob,Please, please, pretty please?????????
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure. So long as you're sure your teacher said it was OK to contact me.
The reasons for developing an effective national AIDS strategy include:
1. There is a new HIV infection in the U.S. every nine minutes.
2. There has been no reduction in the incidence of new infections in eight years.
3. One in every five people living with HIV in the U.S. does not know he is infected with the virus.
4. Only 50% of people living with HIV in the U.S. are in care.
5. Only 50% of HIVers who qualify for antiretrovirals are currently receiving them.
6. Severe health disparities exist related to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation and regional variations.
If you don't get an A+ on your assignment, let me know and I'll yell at your teacher! OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Do Stds Cause Diarrhea?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.