Hey Bob...This is kind of embarassing...but i would appreciate your answer... thanks in advance buddy.

Hey Bob, I have a question i would really appreciate your assistance on this... Its kind of an embarassing question but i have no one else to ask this too. In a nutshell, I was given a handjob in a hot jacuzzi tub, i ejaculated in the tub, however i noticed that before I got in the tub.. i would say 5mins before... 2 guys were in the tub roughly the same spot.

What i would like to know is.. say they ejaculated in the tub also, and i ejaculated 5mins after them... would i be at risk of HIV being entered into me? (If it were present)

I heard HIV cannot live in conditions like that, but could you please confirm? Does the time i took to get in the tub hold any significance? Or does HIV die right away in those conditions?

Thanks alot Bob.

Just how many studs have unloaded a squirt of baby batter in that hot bubbly Jacuzzi anyway?

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Hot Jacuzzis are a very inhospitable environment for HIV. HIV would not survive. Plus, there would be a dilutional effect. Consequently your HIV risk is indeed zero, OK? You might be coated with icky, sticky coagulated spunk when you climb out of that luv-tub, but you won't be HIV infected, OK?

quick anal sex
possible needlestick