botox safe for poz people- have you ever got botox?

Hi Dr. Bob,

Aussie poz here and wondering if i can get botox to cure the lines on my forehead. However, i am bit concerned about the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) risk (they say that it is theoretically possible to get that, and if they say that (Allergan) isnt that like a drug company admitting liability to that happening? Have you ever gotten botox and do you feel it is safe in your opinion. Thank you. Auzzie Ron

Botox will not "cure the lines on your forehead." Botox induces only a temporary paralysis of the muscles, which has the beneficial effect of smoothing out wrinkles temporarily! You would need to continue getting injections every three months or so. Also, you may lose some facial expression as the muscles are paralyzed. For prime examples, just take a look at Joan Rivers, Cher or Bob Dole.

As for complications from Botox, all drugs have potential side effects. Theoretical risks are exactly what they claim to be: theoretical. Only you can decide if you're willing to accept any type of risk for a voluntary cosmetic procedure.

Have I ever been Botoxed??? Why do you ask? Is my facial expression becoming less expressive?

G'day Ross.

CD4 below 400 and platelets at 50000
quick anal sex