From Hong Kong

HI Dr. Bob,

I come from hong kong and please forgive my bad english.

I performed oral sex on a sex worker without condom and she performed on me also,but we have protected vignal sex.

when i performed on her i just lick her clit but there are some liquid on it.i guess that is KY because we didn't have a foreplay before....

I have got a test at day71 and the result is negeative.and my question are 1.what is my risk of getting HIV in those behaviours?

2.i will get a test at day90.Can it be conclusive??

3.My penis infected candidiasis on during the period and it is recover now,is that the symptom of hiv???

i will have a test on 23/6...and i feel very nervous and can't concentrate on my work during these 86days..can doctor send me some Karma??

thank you doctor,...i have learn a lot of knowledge in this forum.

i want to make a donation,any method for me??

Depress man in hk.

Hello Depressed Hong Kong Guy,

1. Your HIV-acquisition risk is very low, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. Oral sex carries only a very small risk for HIV acquisition.

2. Your negative HIV test at day 71 is very encouraging, but not yet conclusive. A test at the three-month mark will provide a definitive result.

3. No.

4. Dr. Bob's good-luck karma signed, sealed and sent. I'm very confident your definitive three-month HIV test will remain negative.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation accepts all forms of donations: credit cards, PayPal, personal checks, bank-to-bank wire transfers, cashier's checks, cash, etc. Thank you for your interest in helping others in desperate need.

Be well. Good luck!

if a man is hiv positive but does not disclose
CD4 below 400 and platelets at 50000