From Hong Kong
Jun 18, 2009
HI Dr. Bob,
I come from hong kong and please forgive my bad english.
I performed oral sex on a sex worker without condom and she performed on me also,but we have protected vignal sex.
when i performed on her i just lick her clit but there are some liquid on it.i guess that is KY because we didn't have a foreplay before....
I have got a test at day71 and the result is negeative.and my question are 1.what is my risk of getting HIV in those behaviours?
2.i will get a test at day90.Can it be conclusive??
3.My penis infected candidiasis on during the period and it is recover now,is that the symptom of hiv???
i will have a test on 23/6...and i feel very nervous and can't concentrate on my work during these 86days..can doctor send me some Karma??
thank you doctor,...i have learn a lot of knowledge in this forum.
i want to make a donation,any method for me??
Depress man in hk.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Depressed Hong Kong Guy,
1. Your HIV-acquisition risk is very low, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. Oral sex carries only a very small risk for HIV acquisition.
2. Your negative HIV test at day 71 is very encouraging, but not yet conclusive. A test at the three-month mark will provide a definitive result.
4. Dr. Bob's good-luck karma signed, sealed and sent. I'm very confident your definitive three-month HIV test will remain negative.
Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation accepts all forms of donations: credit cards, PayPal, personal checks, bank-to-bank wire transfers, cashier's checks, cash, etc. Thank you for your interest in helping others in desperate need.
Be well. Good luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.