your lesbian lover wants to say thank you:)

Hey dr. bob, I wanted to say thank you for responding to me so quickly. I'm the lesbian who proposed to you and asked about stepping on syringes. You made my day just by answering, and you have helped me to put my silly fears to rest. Now, since you can't marry me and since my threesome with the Bush twins is as unlikely as stepping on a syringe, (and just about as undesired, lol)I am going back to my dream of having one with Carmen Electra and Mariah Carey..now that would be yummy! Thank you for all you do! You're amazing:)

Hi Lesbian Lover,

You are most welcome! And if you do snag Carmen Electra and Mariah Carey for an underwear-taking-off party, count me in! I'll heat up my Jacuzzi, pop a bottle of bubbly in the fridge and seriously consider trying to change my sexual orientation.

Be well.

How long could I have had HIV? (LIFE EXPECTANCY, 2009)
Made generous donation, have a few questions