Fingers crossed

Hey Dr Frascino,

This might be a bit of a pointless email - but just wanted to update that I get my results back on Friday - it's now Wednesday night and I'm starting to get very worried!

Will report back when the results come in - and in the meantime, I've donated $50 to help the cause - I really understand now how much this can affect peoples lives!

Pointless e-mail? No, not at all. It allows me the opportunity to thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). (You'll receive a formal acknowledgement and letter of appreciation via snail mail as well.) It also gives me the opportunity to send you my good-luck karma for your Friday test results! (It's like crossing fingers, only better! In fact it's more like crossing fingers, toes and all other crossable appendages. I tend to draw the line on "eyes crossed!")

Good luck!

hemopurifier with blood electrification (BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION, 2009) (HEMOPURIFIER)
How long could I have had HIV? (LIFE EXPECTANCY, 2009)