hemopurifier with blood electrification (BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION, 2009) (HEMOPURIFIER)

Doc, From what I have read in recent articles the hemopurifier reduces the viral load by 70%. I read that it was being studied by the military for and clinical studies were being conducted in India. I also read that blood electrifiaction was discovered in 1991 to kill the but this was done using patri plates.

My question is while the blood is being filtered through the hemopurifier can the blood electrified at the same time?

Blood hemopurifiers and electrification for HIV/AIDS (or any other illness) is pure poppycock! See below.

BECK Protocol ROBERT BECK) (BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION, 2008) Dec 20, 2008

Hi, there . . .I read with interest your responses regarding the Beck Protocol and its various applications. As a medical specialist you must have compelling evidence, repeatable and reproducible by third parties, that pulsed magnetic fields are useless with regard to pathogen-induced illnesses. Would you share those references with us? Thanks, Rick in Vancouver, Canada

Hello Rick,

Actually, as a medical specialist, it is not up to me or any other credible medical scientist to provide "compelling evidence, repeatable and reproducible by third parties, that pulsed medical fields" cure AIDS (or have any effect on other pathogen-induced illnesses)! Likewise, it's not up to me to disprove claims that ingesting ground-up unicorn horn makes people horny. Scientific proof goes the other direction. The person with the claim needs to prove scientifically that it works. That has not happened with the blood electrifiers! Getting a patent for a useless procedure is not at all difficult. It happens all the time. Beck's "blood electrification" has been around for over a decade and so have his outrageous and unproven claims that his whacko invention cures AIDS and cancer. As I have often stated, when claims sound way too good to be true, they usually are exactly that. Beck has never been to medical school. (He's a physicist, not a medical doctor). I sincerely hope Beck is not promoting his brand of snake oil purely for financial gain at the expense of terminally ill folks desperately seeking a miracle. I'm sure there is a special place in hell for people who would promote such unconscionable scams. Hopefully, Mr. Beck is just a misguided physicist. Although his claims to cure AIDS with his electric zapper have always been pure unadulterated balderdash! See below.

Re: Blood Electrification Question (ROBERT BECK) (BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION) Aug 11, 2008

Dr. Frascino

It is so easy to be insensitive and sarcastic about something that perhaps you cannot relate to. Getting an HIV diagnoses is a terrible blow for someone to take even today. I would know. I am surprised that a doctor would show such little compassion. It is not so much that people are gullible enough to believe in far fetched ideas such as curing AIDS by electrifying the blood or by drinking colloidal silver , it is the hope that afflicted by this terrible illness can one day have their lives back. I could only imagine how much money goes in your pocket per every aids patient you treat. God knows, we wouldn't want to give that up, now would we? It is sad that as a doctor you can't give sound advice and be informative without being an a@@hole for lack of a better word. You'd be surprised at what you'd have faith in, if you suddenly knew your mortality. Being a Doctor is so much more than putting a band-aid on a wound, it is about compassion , caring and valuing life. Robert Beck might of been a quack but atleast his heart was in the right place.

Mary - New York

Hello Little Miss Mary Mary Quite Contrary!

Do you have any idea how out of line you are? Apparently not. So I'll show you line by line!

"It is so easy to be insensitive and sarcastic about something that perhaps you cannot relate to." Mary sweetie, I've been an HIV specialist for over a quarter of a century. I've also been HIV positive since January 1991.

"Getting an HIV diagnosis is a terrible blow for someone to take even today. I would know." So would I!!!

"I am surprised that a doctor would show such little compassion." Obviously you know absolutely nothing about me or my work and have read practically nothing that I have written in these forums. I have devoted my life to fighting the HIV/AIDS pandemic on many levels. I am an HIV specialist physician. I have founded two HIV/AIDS clinics devoted to the comprehensive and compassionate care of those infected with HIV. I have founded a nonprofit organization, the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, which has raised well over a million dollars for HIV/AIDS organizations worldwide. (Check out www.concertedeffort.org.) Now, remind me again Mary what exactly have you accomplished?

". . . It is the hope that those afflicted by this terrible illness can one day have their lives back." Mary, I'm perhaps the most optimistic person on the planet. However, I'm also a realist. False hope is not helpful. Electrifying blood and drinking colloidal silver is pure poppycock and to pretend otherwise is foolish.

". . . I could only imagine how much money goes in your pocket per every AIDS patient you treat." Really??? Care to take a guess??? Not one penny! All my efforts are voluntary.

". . . It is sad that as a doctor you can't give sound advice and be informative without being an asshole for lack of a better word." Mary, you have a right to your opinion. But I think you should check your facts (and my work!) before jumping to conclusions.

"You'd be surprised at what you'd have faith in if you suddenly knew your mortality." I do know my mortality and I know very well what to believe in science! Believing in voodoo, witchcraft and other far-fetched fantasies is not helpful. In fact, it is frequently harmful. (See below.)

"Being a doctor is so much more than putting a Band-Aid on a wound, it is about compassion, caring and valuing life." Mary, there we agree.

"Robert Beck might have been a quack . . . ." Mary, there we agree again!

". . . but at least his heart was in the right place." Sorry, there we don't agree. He and his hocus-pocus crap have played on the fears and vulnerabilities of those with HIV and cancer to make a profit. I stand by my comments, which I will repost below.

Mary, if you do decide to write back, I'd suggest you begin with an apology.

Blood Electrification Question (ROBERT BECK) (BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION) Dec 24, 2007

Hi Dr. Frascino, I also saw the Robert C. Beck Video and was very interested in what was presented. I didn't know how to respond exactly after watching it and started looking up information online about him, and the drug electrification process. The night that I first found out about this I felt like the process could be true. I read your response to a readers question that was listed online at http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Fatigue/Q189250.html where you replied that the process didnt actually work. I am not trying to upset you by asking, however do you know anyone that has tried this? Do you know or have you heard anything about blood electrification? I am a 25 year old student who has been living with HIV for 1.5 years, not taking meds yet. Please respond if you have a chance.

Thankyou, Gpineda

Hi Gpineda,

A few things for you to consider:

1. Dr. Beck is not a medical doctor. He's a physicist.

2. Beck's "blood electrification" (with and without the added ionic/colloid silver and freshly ozonated water) has been around for over a decade. If it really cured AIDS, would Magic Johnson and I still be putting up with taking fistfuls of antiretroviral medications and struggling with the resultant side effects?

3. Beck claims his invention not only cures HIV/AIDS, but also "cancer and leukemia!" Hmm . . . one wonders what he'll cure next. Bad breath? Dandruff? The heartbreak of psoriasis?

4. When claims sound too good to be true, they usually are indeed too good to be true.

So, Gpineda, think about it. Is there even a snowball's chance in hell this process actually cures AIDS, cancer and leukemia and has been around for a decade and yet the only place you hear about it is on sketchy Web sites using references that date back to the Clinton Era?

Gpineda, you don't have to worry about upsetting me. I understand how appealing myths can be. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, Compassionate Conservatives they all sound good and some folks actually believe they exist. But that doesn't change reality. Beck's blood zapper does not cure HIV/AIDS. Period.

Dr's with blinders Dec 24, 2007

How can a Doctor like Dr. Frascino answer a serious question somebody has about, wondering why a possible, so to speak cure for HIV by Dr Robert Beck, is not being used. Many, if not most all of our medicines for come from plants and animals and some were even assumed to be a myth at one time.

We live in a world where any thing is possible and without hope and an open mind in these troubled times life with HIV and other diseases would be a nightmare to many.

I didn't find Dr. Frascino's response to a serious question, no matter how bazar the cure might sound, to do anyone any good. It sure lowered the respect I have for him and am glad he isn't heading up the research for a cure. It might come from the hoof of a reindeer. Remember, they still use leeches in our hospitals.

It is our willingness to explore outside of the box that will find a cure for many of the diseases we have plaguing society today.

So, Doc. Please, share your knowledge, not your sarcasium. Your much better at that.

If you wish to believe a cure for AIDS will come from the "hoof of a reindeer," fine. I'm sure you can find someone willing to make that claim and accept your dollars for their secret formula or miraculous but completely unknown cure. That doesn't mean you have an open mind. It means you're gullible beyond belief! As for Beck's "blood electrification + Ionic/Colloid silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to flush out toxins" cure of AIDS, I can assure you the reindeer-hoof treatment has a much better chance of working. Believing in nonsense has nothing to do with the willingness to explore outside the box. Just because some nutter claims ground up unicorn horn plus rhinoceros spit with a pinch of oregano cures AIDS and Ebola doesn't mean scientists should stop working on promising lines of immune-based therapies and antiretrovirals to attempt to validate these outrageous claims. You may think we physicians have "blinders" on. Fine. That's your prerogative. So when you break your leg skiing, are you planning on going to a tribal witchdoctor or voodoo expert???

Finally, you really shouldn't bitch about someone's "sarcasium" when you can't even spell the world properly.

Dr Robert C Beck Dec 9, 2007

Hello Doctor, I've diagnosed with HIV last year and so far I am doing ok with my treatment. However I ran into a site where a cure for HIV/AIDS does exist as Dr. B Beck proved with his protocol. Blood Electrification + Ionic/Colloid silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to help flush out toxins. The Patent is registered with the USPTO and Dr. Beck and Dr Kaali are known in that field.

Why it is not revealed to the world and why is that a secret ?

patent #5,188,738.

www.sotainstruments.com is the site where you can read about it and learn how to get your power back.

Thank you.

"Blood Electrification + Ionic/Colloid Silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to help flush out the toxins" cures AIDS???? Gosh, I thought you needed to add Tasmanian Devil semen, tail of newt and some bat shit in order for the concoction to really work.

And you wonder why this "secret" hasn't been revealed to the world??? Any guesses as to why that may be??????? That's right! Because it's just a load of pseudoscience hooey that works as well as inhaling your grandma's farts for curing HIV/AIDS. Please note, just because someone has a patent on something doesn't mean the "thing" actually works. I remain convinced there is a special place in hell for folks like "Drs." Beck and Kaali who make outrageous claims for personal aggrandizement while taking advantage of those suffering from illnesses like AIDS or cancer. Chances are if reincarnation exists, they may well be reborn as a dung beetle, pond scum or Dubya's elocution coach. (I'm not sure which of those would be the worst fate.)

HEMOPURIFIER May 16, 2009

Science daily website mention some type of machine,

Hemopurifier. Tanja

Hi Tanja,

Hemopurifiers have been around for a while and periodically someone comes up with the seemingly logical notion of using them to cure HIV. Unfortunately such a device would never work for this purpose. The concept of a hemopurifier is similar to a kidney dialysis machine, except the filter in this case tries to trap enveloped viruses. The problem with this strategy is that the vast majority of HIV does not reside in the blood, but rather in the lymphoid tissues. Consequently "purifying" the blood would do nothing to either treat or cure HIV infection.

Horrible mistake
Fingers crossed