Horrible mistake

Okay, so I know I've written a few times, sorry about the overload. While me and my boyfriend were having difficulties, I succumbed to a stupid urge and slept with someone. Now, this someone' status is questionable. He has very risky practices. I've been paranoid about sex my whole life, and have always used protection. This is the one time I haven't used protection. I was receptive, and there was no precum, ejaculate, pain or blood. I've been told I can "Take it like a champ." It feels as though I may have gotten something else from him, but I'm just wondering what my risk is for the scary one, and if it was decreased at all by not "taking the load" or "getting stretched," (something he was moaning about the whole time). I kicked him off me after barely a minute. My boyfriend knows about the encounter, and we are abstaining from sex until the facts are known. I'd be very happy to donate what I can to your foundation.

Hi Take-It-Like-A-Champ Guy,

Unprotected receptive anal sex does place you at risk for STDs, including HIV. That your top gun did not fire his pistol inside and that you didn't "get stretched" would decrease your HIV-acquisition risk somewhat, but certainly would not eliminate it. My advice is that you get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Begun PEP, now what?
hemopurifier with blood electrification (BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION, 2009) (HEMOPURIFIER)