have you ever seen

hello dr bob, i must say that i have converted your forum in my very first page everytime i connect to the internet. maybe could be from psychologically point of view a little worrying hahaha. i just convinced that your words are better than any yoga session. i have a punctual question for you.. and hre it comes in all your experience years, have you ever seen seroconvertions after testing negative at 4-6 weeks? i read you say the majority reveals their status at this time, it is vast majority? it`s just im really really scared about testing again.. and i had a very low risk episode, however sometimes mind becomes perverse :S

Better than any yoga session??? OK, if you say so. I was in a yoga class this week that nearly did me in! I didn't mind the "I need an Advil pose," but started to get worried when I got to the "I'm going to piss my pants pose" and I quietly snuck out of class when we got to the "you've got to be kidding me pose."

As for your question "Have I even seen seroconversion after someone tested negative at four to six weeks," the answer is yes! Remember, HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. Improvements in HIV-antibody testing have helped to pick up HIV-infected individuals earlier. However, the three-month guideline remains in effect, at least for now.

If indeed you had a "very low risk" episode, you should not be fearful of getting a definitive three-month test.

FOLLOW-UP "Q & A ringworm"
I know my doctor lied to me about my test results