For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

FOLLOW-UP "Q & A ringworm"

Thank you so much for that detailed response, I truly appreciate it. I just wanted to know if it is seen more in ARS or advanced HIV/AIDS. I would assumer advanced HIV/AIDS because of the immune system getting lowered.

Additional donation will be added for your time and help.

Best wishes!

All fungal infectious including ringworm could be seen more frequently in anyone who is immunocompromised or immunodeficient from any cause. The other difference in immunosuppressed/immunocompromised/immunodeficient patients is that fungal infections can be more extensive, severe and difficult to treat.

Please Help Assess Doc - Possible ARS?
have you ever seen