Calling DR.Bob. Calling DR.B... Please help. "I will give a Donation"

I messed up. Became a bottom in an anal sex encounter. He used a condom. His penus never went in my anus hole. But he did hump my walls and maybe hit the outside of the anal opening. The condom popped! I felt some pre-cum in my butt cheeks. I wiped it out. He did not cum. I am now on pep an think I may have ars. I feel nausea and sleepy and a lil diarrhea in the morning. My pep meds are Zidovudine and epivir 2 times a day for one month. My question is? If pre-cum got near my anus opening and on butt cheeks walls. Would I be at great risk for HIV? 2. Do my symptoms sound like ars? Remeber he never went into my anus. But very close to it. Thanks!! I am very worried and scared... I will never have anal sex again. I Hope this was not what kills me. Thanks DR.B I will make a donation soon..

PEP is not warranted for the type of potential HIV exposure you describe.

Your nausea, fatigue and diarrhea are not related to HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Most likely your symptoms are a consequence of your PEP medications!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, if there was no anal penetration.

*CORRECTION FOLLOW-UP TO "$50 Ringworm Q&A"
Dr Bob, PLEASE RESPOND, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.