*CORRECTION FOLLOW-UP TO "$50 Ringworm Q&A"
Jun 18, 2009
I previously sent a follow-up but I want to add to it.
1) Is ringworm mostly seen in ARS or advanced HIV/AIDS.
2)I also wanted to know if ONE single, small/minor ringworm on the arm just above the crease where you bend your arm, is worrisome? I know you said in HIV/AIDS they tend to be more severe and chronic.
I will send another $50 donation for this follow up.
Lots of love and luck!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Ringworm can be seen at any time from ARS to advanced-stage AIDS. It can also occur in neggies as well as pozzies.
2. No. Absolutely not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Show Up Years After Being Infected?
- High Blood Protein And Hiv
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Muscle Twitching Neuropathy
- Can You Have Hiv And Aids At The Same Time?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.