*CORRECTION FOLLOW-UP TO "$50 Ringworm Q&A"
Jun 18, 2009
I previously sent a follow-up but I want to add to it.
1) Is ringworm mostly seen in ARS or advanced HIV/AIDS.
2)I also wanted to know if ONE single, small/minor ringworm on the arm just above the crease where you bend your arm, is worrisome? I know you said in HIV/AIDS they tend to be more severe and chronic.
I will send another $50 donation for this follow up.
Lots of love and luck!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Ringworm can be seen at any time from ARS to advanced-stage AIDS. It can also occur in neggies as well as pozzies.
2. No. Absolutely not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
- Oral Thrush Infections Pictures Of
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.