Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Worst person on the plannet- Please help
Jun 18, 2009

Hi Doc;

I feel my self the worst person on the planet. You helped me answer in detail on my last enounter on a Strip club , There is more to the story . I just like to know the risk of stupid action that put my entire family's life in line. here is what happend I was having a rough time with my wife last year and started the bad habit of going to strip club went there 4-5 times max in last one year taken lap dance and ejaculating under my cloths (Thin adias swet pants, Silk boxer no insert to vegina ) remembering insering fingure in to a stripers vegina once and washed my finger after the dance (10 min) - no cuts or woonds at that time ( this was almost an year back). The last time i went to the strip club in last year was by Nov 15 2008.

After this went to India we got back together with my wife and had unprotected unplannedsex with my wife and she become pregnent. ( I totaly forgot about the risk i was taken before). I came back alone to US and went to the strip club again on March 7 2009 got drunk and did couple of lap dance in the same day ( ejakulating under my cloths), Next day on words i started thinking on HIV and other STD.

I immediatly went and took a raid HIV test it came back -ve. I had 10 HIV ELISA testes so far (9 rapid and 1 blood draw at Lab Corp for HIV 1/2/O) in the last 13 weeks the last one was taken at 13.2 weeks after my last enounther ( The one on march 7 2009) and more than 6 months from the second last - before i had sex with my wife) all -ve, Got screened for all STD all -ve.

Now my wife is back in US and I am not able to face her becase of guilt, is there any chance in the world i have passed any thing to her and my unborn child. She did 2 HIV tests in India as a part of pregnency one was at 6 weeks and another one was at 10-12 week mark both -v and other STD Screeing

I learned a big lesson more than that I put my family at risk now i have only one choice to end my life if anothig happen to her because of me. Please help.

Also Can I come to your clinic for a doctor visit I live in Santa Clara. I was calling 650 917 1357 and goes to Voice Message. by the way the donation is on the way

Giri

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Giri,

Worst person on the planet? Nah, not by a long shot. I think Dick Cheney has that title locked up!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Your 10 negative HIV 1/2/O ELISA tests out to 13.2 weeks from your last encounter at the Badda Bing are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Certainly if you would like to come to the Frascino Medical Group for a visit, we would be happy to see you. Although, as I mentioned above, from what you've written I'm very confident you are HIV negative. Call the office (650-917-1357) and leave a call back number if you get the voicemail. We'll call you back to set up a time.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated. Congratulations on your upcoming new addition. You have multiple reasons to be WOO-HOO-ing!

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
ABRAZO BOLIVIANO-Testing results, antybiotics, Agammaglobulinemia
Next
*CORRECTION FOLLOW-UP TO "$50 Ringworm Q&A"

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.