Please...I need your help!!! Having a breakdown

I wrote to you before but never saw a response...I am really worried and scarred and I need your advice and reassurance. My risk was protected insertive anal with a trans worker that lasted very briefly...I then pulled out and came in the condom... I checked it for leaks and it was fine...intact. So I removed the condom...Shortly after, a didn't even realize but I touched the inside of my nose as I was bleeding earlier that day...now I am scared out of my mind...4weeks after and I have a very bad sore throat, fever and white/red rash that looks like misels or mosquito bites...

So, what do you think...pls don't ignore my question, I really need your help...Should I go out and test...last time I tested was 6 weeks ago and haven't had any sexual contact in about 6 months besides this incidence...I think I got HIV from this exposure...what do you think?

Thanks for your help and I will certainly donate!

Don't have a breakdown. Just have a look below!

Need your help Dr.Bob!!!! Jun 16, 2009

Hi Dr.B, how have you been? You've helped me in the past and you were right on every account-so I'm hoping you can work your magic once again... About 5 weeks ago, I had an encounter with TS worker...I performed protected anal which lasted about 2 minutes...I then pulled out and proceeded to remove the condom. I squeezed the tip to see if it was ok and it was intact no leaks...so I removed it and cleaned up and right after, I proceeded to touch the inside of my nose as I had a nose bleed earlier that day...not thinking that I had just touched the tip of the condom, I noticed that there was still a little blood on the insidewall of my nose!

Now 5wks later I woke up with a very sore throat, swollen glands in my neck and slight fever!!! I believe that either making out or touching the inside of my bloody nose got me infected with HIV... What is my actual chance that I am now going through ARS?...Please help as I can't function anymore!

Thanks-you're the best!

Another question related to HIV transmission via nose picking? Yours is the 5th one this week! Relax Max; your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. You are not HIV infected. You are not experiencing ARS. More than likely you have a routine sore throat (bacterial or viral infection) plus a hearty dose of guilt and anxiety stemming from your recent walk on the wild side at your local trannyshack. If you don't believe me, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well.

your perfect disciple needs wooohooo!
Culliningus and unwarranted PEP