dr bob!

hi dr bob, this is XXXXXXXXXXXX from coffs harbour, australia, with fiance ZZZZZZZZZ, we are the XX year old couple who been diagnosed with hiv as a result of us trying to have a baby =\. Although i am very proud of ZZZZZZ for seeking your wisdom, i was wondering if you could please delete his last post and not post this one due to confidentiality reasons, i do not wish to expose to the world my status just yet and im not sure if hes aware that the whole world can read this and all people have to do is google 'zzzzz and xxxxxxx qqqqqqqqqqqqqq' and there we are. its a small town and im sure that not many people would google that but still. sorry for any inconvenience.

if its possible to reply to me personally, i am completing a degree in social science/psychology at the moment and have always wanted to combine this with my other passion Information Technology, are there any zzzzzzzz based HIV counselling online teams like the one you have at The Body that your aware of or do you have any tips per say for joining this field. my email is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv thankyou for your consideration.

I've deleted your names and locations from all posts. That should protect you from any nosey neighbors or google-freaks.

As for responding personally to personal e-mail addresses, sorry, I can't. I receive literally thousands of questions on a daily basis from throughout the cyber-universe and even online I can respond to only a very small percentage. Consequently you can probably see why I can't also begin responding privately to personal e-mail addresses. If you're comfortable remaining "anonymous" and having your questions answered in this forum, fine. If not, I'm afraid I can't really help, unless I make a personal visit to your delightful seaside secret location!!

As for online counseling sites, like The Body, in your latitude and longitude, sorry, no. I'm unaware of anything similar. Maybe you should start one!

Afraid of getting tested... I need your help (Donation guaranteed)
your perfect disciple needs wooohooo!