Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

dr bob!
Jun 16, 2009

hi dr bob, this is XXXXXXXXXXXX from coffs harbour, australia, with fiance ZZZZZZZZZ, we are the XX year old couple who been diagnosed with hiv as a result of us trying to have a baby =\. Although i am very proud of ZZZZZZ for seeking your wisdom, i was wondering if you could please delete his last post and not post this one due to confidentiality reasons, i do not wish to expose to the world my status just yet and im not sure if hes aware that the whole world can read this and all people have to do is google 'zzzzz and xxxxxxx qqqqqqqqqqqqqq' and there we are. its a small town and im sure that not many people would google that but still. sorry for any inconvenience.

if its possible to reply to me personally, i am completing a degree in social science/psychology at the moment and have always wanted to combine this with my other passion Information Technology, are there any zzzzzzzz based HIV counselling online teams like the one you have at The Body that your aware of or do you have any tips per say for joining this field. my email is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv thankyou for your consideration.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

I've deleted your names and locations from all posts. That should protect you from any nosey neighbors or google-freaks.

As for responding personally to personal e-mail addresses, sorry, I can't. I receive literally thousands of questions on a daily basis from throughout the cyber-universe and even online I can respond to only a very small percentage. Consequently you can probably see why I can't also begin responding privately to personal e-mail addresses. If you're comfortable remaining "anonymous" and having your questions answered in this forum, fine. If not, I'm afraid I can't really help, unless I make a personal visit to your delightful seaside secret location!!

As for online counseling sites, like The Body, in your latitude and longitude, sorry, no. I'm unaware of anything similar. Maybe you should start one!

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Afraid of getting tested... I need your help (Donation guaranteed)
Next
your perfect disciple needs wooohooo!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.