Not found similar question. 100 euros donated.

Doctor Bob, English is not my first language, but I hope this message will be anyhow clear. I had protected sex with a street girl in a car, the same car after about 30 minutes I left it, has been used by other persons. Now Im wondering about how long the H.I.V. virus can survive in that environment (inside of the car) if some infective body fluids (vaginal secretions and blood) were left there, and if a contagion might be happened if someone else with fresh scratch, cut, or wound touched those or via mucous membranes. The car windows (during and after the intercourse) were always close, so the virus (if present) was not exposed to open air, and only for a short time (the place where I went was not so distant from the place where I left the car (about 7 miles)) was on the heating. Im terrified that in those conditions the virus aint lose his infectiousness through the body fluids drying, and because was winter maybe the cold (I dont know exactly the temperature, but I think it was near zero degrees) helped it to stay alive. I know that no one has been identified as infected with H.I.V. due to contact with an environmental surface, as the CDC reports, but Im not sure if the environmental inside the car (as described above), could be anyway risky; are there some factors that should be taken in consideration? Were the other users exposed to a risky situation? Its opportune for them to do a test?

Thank you very much.

Your fears are unwarranted. The environment inside the car would not significantly affect the survival of HIV outside the body left on any of the car's surfaces. There would be no HIV-transmission risk to other folks using the car 30 minutes after taking your streetwalker for a ride on your personal stick shift, unless, of course, they used the car for the same reason you did but decided to have unsafe sex with their hitchhiking hooker.

HIV testing is not warranted.

Thank you for your generous donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Need your help Dr.Bob!!!!
Rapid Test