Need your help Dr.Bob!!!!

Hi Dr.B, how have you been? You've helped me in the past and you were right on every account-so I'm hoping you can work your magic once again... About 5 weeks ago, I had an encounter with TS worker...I performed protected anal which lasted about 2 minutes...I then pulled out and proceeded to remove the condom. I squeezed the tip to see if it was ok and it was intact no leaks...so I removed it and cleaned up and right after, I proceeded to touch the inside of my nose as I had a nose bleed earlier that day...not thinking that I had just touched the tip of the condom, I noticed that there was still a little blood on the insidewall of my nose!

Now 5wks later I woke up with a very sore throat, swollen glands in my neck and slight fever!!! I believe that either making out or touching the inside of my bloody nose got me infected with HIV... What is my actual chance that I am now going through ARS?...Please help as I can't function anymore!

Thanks-you're the best!

Another question related to HIV transmission via nose picking? Yours is the 5th one this week! Relax Max; your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. You are not HIV infected. You are not experiencing ARS. More than likely you have a routine sore throat (bacterial or viral infection) plus a hearty dose of guilt and anxiety stemming from your recent walk on the wild side at your local trannyshack. If you don't believe me, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well.

Seeking to have a baby
Not found similar question. 100 euros donated.