Seeking to have a baby

My wife and i are both HIV +ve and we would like to have a baby (no point in sperm washing I guess). If we managed to have a baby that is HIV -ve I understand that the baby will test +ve due to antibodies. I would like to know if this +ve test with zero viral load will remain so for the baby's life or will the antibodies leave the baby's system later in life?

The anti-HIV antibodies in an HIV-uninfected infant born to an HIV-positive mother are antibodies (blood proteins) that were transferred from mother to infant through the placenta. They are in essence the mother's antibodies passively transmitted to the infant. They will not persist. Ultimately the infant will test HIV-antibody negative. The maternal antibodies may persist for up to 18 months. After 18 months an HIV-negative infant born to an HIV-positive mother should test HIV negative.

Bacillary angiomatosis
Need your help Dr.Bob!!!!