Jun 15, 2009
Can you get syphilis from oral sex? If so, are the chances high?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
How easy is it to transmit syphilis via oral sex? Very easy if sores or inflamed mucous patches are present. Syphilis can be easily passed through contact with open sores (chancres) on the penis, anus or mouth. It can be transmitted via all types of oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots Sign Of Ars
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- AIDS Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Achy Balls After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.