Hep B and HIV Test... $100 donation

I asked a question yesterday regarding possible exposure and testing but left one fact out.

I have chronic Hep B (get blood tested every 6 months). Does this impact HIV testing at all? If I'm infected with HIV, will this elevate my Hep B viral load?

I'm thinking of using the Home Access test and wondering if the Hep B has any impact.

Thanks for all of your advice to everyone and look for a $100 check from me in the mail.

1. Having chronic hepatitis B will not affect HIV testing accuracy or the duration of the window period.

2. HIV should not worsen your hepatitis B. In fact some treatments for HIV also treat hepatitis B.

3. Hepatitis B will not affect the accuracy of the Home Access test.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test is negative.

Good luck. Be well.

Slipped in with precum
sniffing panties