Slipped in with precum

I had sex yesterday with a guy who said he was negative. His penis slipped into my anus briefly (probably for less than 3 seconds) and there was probably precum. This morning I had some anal pain because of the surprise thrust I got. I have no bleeding. I also passed a stool this morning and it had some whitish fluid on it. No way it could be cum because he didn't ejaculate, however it could be saliva or precum. That upsets me as it was in my body for almost 24 hours.

I'm anxious about getting HIV. What is your advice?

Your HIV risk is extremely minimal in light of your very brief surprise backdoor visitor. If you are still in touch with Mr. Just-Slipped-In, you could ask him to get tested. If he's negative now, your potential HIV risk decreases significantly. The only even potential risk at that point would involve his being in his "window period." The odds of this are remote. Also, you should get a single HIV test at the three-month mark primarily for peace of mind.

PIANOS ROCK!!!
Hep B and HIV Test... $100 donation