|Can I Get HIV If Blood Drop On My Stomach
Jun 15, 2009
While having sex with a lady, a few drops of blood (3-4 drops) dropped on my pelvic area. The lady confirmed that she is HIV negative. But assuming that she is HIV positive, what is the possibility to get HIV. I was using Latex Condom and there was no cut or wound in that area. I immediately wiped the blood with a napkin and washed the whole area with water and soap?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk would be nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact skin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Toothbrush
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Sucking Penis
- Should I Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex?
- Unprotected Anal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.