Elixir of Risk

Dear Doc,

How have you been? I am writing as I have made another stupid mistake. I went to a sex worker and she gave me a handjob. I refused oral sex and intercourse. She did licked my nipples and I did sucked on hers. When sucking, I tasted something salty and stopped immediately. I am now so worried. Have I ingested something from her breasts that may infect me with HIV? What are the risk? I know breast milk is a medium of the HIV virus. If she is +ve, what are my risk? Should I need to get a HIV test? Please advise me as I am very very very worried and I have done my best to play safe but it doesn't seem to be ever enough. Please help me... I plan to donate to this worthy cause again, especially with the dire economy now.

Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. It is true HIV-infected breast milk can transmit the infection to suckling infants; however, "tasting something salty" while noshing on bodacious, silicone-enhanced-hooker ta tas, even if it was a few drops of breast milk, is not an HIV risk. Remember, infants are about as big as one of your hooker's boobs. And these tiny-sized tots consume enormous quantities of breast milk. Infants also have immature immune systems. A variety of other factors come into play when considering HIV transmission via breast milk. The bottom line is that hooker-boob sucking is considered safe. If my reassurance isn't enough for you to shake your fears, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but if it puts your residual worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are well!)

QUESTION NOT IN ARCHIVES ; WILL DONATE IF ANSWER RECEIVED
REASURANCE + DONATION