discordant couple

can a man in a discordant relationship transmit the Hiv virus to another woman sexually? i.e can his wife be negative and his mistress positive?The mistress acquired the virus from the man

Yes, certainly that is possible. If the guy is positively charged (so to speak), he could transmit the virus to one partner and not another because not every HIV exposure leads to HIV transmission. By the way, why is this guy cheating on his wife?

Im worried about my results
Seriously worried-it's making me ill (menatlly)... ( (GET TESTED, 2009))