|Im worried about my results
Jun 12, 2009
Hello Dr, Thank you for listening.... I Had an encounter with a woman a while back where We kissed and I inserted my finger inside of her vagina briefly. I am a nail biter so I may have had a small cut on my cuticle. I tested negative 13 weeks later but I am still concerned.... Can I Woo Hoo Too? Thanks so much
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Why would you be "worried about your results" if indeed you tested negative at 13 weeks??? Come on dude, this isn't rocket science. Can you WOO-HOO too? Of course you can! Let 'er rip!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
- What Does Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.