possible exposure Will donate 100 if answerd

so i had protected sex if you can call it that with a female. after inserting my membrane in her vagina like five times i realized she was bleeding or what seemed to be her period. i quickly ran to the restroom and proceeded to take my condom off afterwards i put water in the condom to check for leeks, luckily there were none. but what i had not realized was that there was a super small cut on my middle finger and i do not know if her blood got in there or not. so three days after i took her to get a rapid blood test and we both came out negative. she stated that her last partner was 8 months prior. my question is how probable is it that i could of been contaminated?? also it has been about two weeks since the event and last night i had heavy diareah and my first though was that i have been contaminated. please help me.

Your HIV fears are unwarranted. There is essentially no risk from inserting your protected "membrane" five times, assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't break. The risk of HIV transmission from "a super small cut on (your) middle finger," which may or may not have even come in contact with your partner's blood, is so remote it too becomes nonexistent. That your partner tested HIV negative three days after your sexperience provides additional reassurance. The only even hypothetical way she could be infectious would be that she is in her window period (generally three months) in which she very recently became infected, but has yet to make anti-HIV antibodies. Adding all this information together your probability of having acquired HIV from this episode becomes vanishingly small at best. I do not believe your bout of diarrhea was HIV related. If you remain concerned, despite my reassurance, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but if it helps you put your residual fears permanently to rest, it will be worth the effort psychologically.

Thank you for your generous gift to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my best good-luck karma!

Be well.

Disclosure Issue Part 2- Mommy of Three
Help late seroconversion