afraid u dnt answ. my quest. b/c ur not sure... freakng out now!
Jun 12, 2009
Dr. Bob, i'll be brief, pneumonia & ribavirin... can they give me a false negative after 2 years of exposure?
Response from Dr. Frascino
I didn't respond because I've responded to many similar questions in the past. The answer is no. Neither pneumonia nor ribavirin will affect the accuracy of HIV-antibody tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.