|FOLLOW UP: Thanks for your Time Doc
Jun 11, 2009
Hi, doc! I just wanted to say tahnk you for your answer. If you know when you could again visit Vienna, it would really be great to see you, or to speak with you live, or only to shake hands with you. The world needs people like you,Doc.
Greetings from Vienna
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks! I'll definitely be in Vienna for the World AIDS Conference next year and hopefully at least once before that event.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Herpes On Your Lips Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Are Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.