$40 cashiers check+ Question! (I STEPPED IN SOMETHING 2009)

Quick question,handsome... I was walking in Las Vegas in some really thin foam sandals. I stepped on what seemed to be semen. I have fairly peeling and dry bottom of my feet. I don't remember if I felt my foot wet, but certainly my sandal was. "If" my foot slightly slipped out of my sandal (which it often does) and onto the so-called semen...would this be an HIV risk if it fact it was HIV infected semen?

$40 will be sent out tomorrow. Good luck in life and love, from me to you!

-Worried well xoxoxoxo

This type of question comes up frequently: I stepped in spunk; I stepped in blood; I stepped in vomit: I stepped in "something;" etc. It's becoming a QTND (question that never dies). It certainly already has an ANTC (answer that never changes)!

Your fears are unwarranted for multiple reasons, including:

1. What you stepped in was probably not "baby batter."

2. Even if you did clomp through a puddle of spunk (or blood or whatever), the chances it was HIV tainted would be remote.

3. Even if you clomped through a spunk puddle and even if it was HIV infected, HIV does not survive very long outside the body.

4. Even if you clomped through a spunk puddle and even if it was HIV tainted and even if it was super fresh (guy in front of you walking down the Vegas strip just unloaded his load), HIV cannot permeate intact skin.

So to sum up Sweetie, whatever you cha-cha-chaed through in Vegas stayed in Vegas!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.

By the way, I love Vegas!

i jz need reassuarance...n how 2 donate?
Pregnancy and HIV