The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

i jz need reassuarance...n how 2 donate?

Jun 11, 2009

hi doc bob, thx for answering my question on the DRUGGED & ANALLY RAPED post. i feel much much much better after reading your reply...u r so kind... about the 'you will know if u had back door action' part...i stil don't get it, will there be any symptom? pain? blood? anything at all? 1st time anal shd b vr painful rite? because i left the hotel in hurry n fear n din really check for anything including the bed sheet... dis wil b my last question doc, i know i sound like a very paranoid person...but i need ur word to reassure myself nothing had happened... i see evrybody talking bout donation, how can i donate too?

Response from Dr. Frascino


Yes, everyone I know who has experienced anal sex has some residual pain/pleasure discomfort after the act (including the next day), especially if this was a virginal voyage, so to speak. Relax mate. I very strongly doubt you could have been anally violated without any residual "remembrance" the following day when you sat down. If you remain worried despite my reassurance, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. Personally I don't feel it's warranted medically, but it might help psychologically.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Dr. Bob

80 donation + closure+ WooHOO?
$40 cashiers check+ Question! (I STEPPED IN SOMETHING 2009)

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint