Follow Up For "Are these hiv tests conclusive after 3,6 and 11 week?"
Jun 10, 2009
Dear Dr. Frascino,
Upon your advice, I had an another negative Hiv1/2 Ab Blood Test at 102nd day. As you strongly anticipated my 3 months test(even almost 15 week)test are negative.
My I yell a Woo Hoo?
Please respond my follow up, it will help also getting rid of my Hiv anxiety.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep! In fact I'll yell it with you. Ready? One, Two, Three . . . WOO-HOO!!! Didn't that feel great?
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Licking Vagina?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Broken Condom?
- Odds Of Infection Masturbation With Saliva
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Touching Vagina
- Should I Get Tested After Touching Condom?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.