Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

DRUGGED & ANALLY RAPED? HELP!!!
Jun 10, 2009

hi doc bob... i was in thailand with frens & my drinks were drugged...i can't remember much and i woke up naked in my room, i hav no idea who put me there. none of my fren can recall that nite either... is it possible i had been anally raped while i was unconscious? (i'm a guy)should there be any physical evidence to show that i might have been raped anally? i experience no pain nor bleeding nor any discomfort up my ass... getting anally raped does it means there will be pain/sore/stinging feeling involved? how long will the pain last usually? even if there's lube involved? i never had anal sex before. its been 3 days now... do u think the chance is high to get infected by hiv if i really got anally raped? (consider the prevalence in thailand) or i m jz being paranoid? what should i do?

please help me... please....doc bob u r d only person who can help...really..i cant sleep nor eat...

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

I'm quite certain that if you had backdoor action (anal sex), you'd definitely realize it the following morning.

Your fears of "anal rape" and HIV are irrational and unwarranted.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Firetruck Ride Awaits you Doctor Bob-
Next
marry me dr bob! (I'm a lesbian so that proposal is a big deal!:)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.