Firetruck Ride Awaits you Doctor Bob-

Hello Doc-

I know I have written a couple of times...but on last one if you don't mind. All my symtpoms, fatigue every day, sking problems all over, Erectile Dysfunction problems, weight fluctuations..etc still persist after a year. While I have tested neg out to more than 1.5 years with 3 Rapid orals at Co. Health, 1 blood draw, and 4 donations to Red Cross (reg donor)...I still am really concerned doctor. Read on the CDC site (searched delayed seroconversion) about a woman who tested negative for 40 months before she was proven to be positive! This is alarming. Do you have any knowledge of that case? Please doctor can you tell me one last time with certainty that I DO NOT and CANNOT have HIV? These symptoms are very alarming and are not resolving. Is it possible to have 7 or 8 False negatives with today's testing? Thank you so much, as I know you will help me with what you can. Awaiting your much needed response....

NY Firefighter

Hello NY Firefighter,

You want me to tell you one last time with certainty that you do not and cannot have HIV??? And you're wondering if it's possible to have seven or eight false negatives over 1.5 years?

OK fireman, here ya go, one last time . . . .

1. No, it is not possible to have seven or eight false negatives over 1.5 years from the time of exposure.

2. YOU DO NOT AND CANNOT HAVE HIV!!!!!

There, feel better? Fireman, if you cannot accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you are HIV negative, I urge you to seek psychological counseling to confront these absolutely irrational and totally unwarranted fears of being HIV infected.

Now when do I get my ride on the fire truck? Can I wear the hat too?

Condom question
DRUGGED & ANALLY RAPED? HELP!!!