Big thank you re: bad advice from Planned Parenthhood

Dr. Bob-

Thank you so much for your quick and witty response. I agree- jungle red nails are stunning! Maybe next time I will go for prostitute pink!! The work you do here is so inspiring, and I wanted to thank you for answering all of these questions (though crazy and sometimes funny) with intellect and humor. Take care and I hope you feel very proud of what you do...I'm sure you do.

Thanks, Prego lady feeling much better

You're welcome. One thought: You might want to hold off on the "prostitute pink" glow-in-the-dark nails until you're finished with the whole "prego lady" thing. Just a suggestion.

Gymnastics guy (gay) sex - please awnser me.
CAN I WOOOOOOOFRIGGINWHOOOOO?!!!!!!