The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Gymnastics guy (gay) sex - please awnser me.

Jun 9, 2009

I had a protected anal intercourse (im bottom) in january, the condom did not break (as far im concerned), but the guy did cum inside me (is ok to fell warm when he comes inside? like his sperm is warm even if wearing a condom? was like my first time gay relationship). I dont know his hiv status (i met him online) I got freak out and made two hiv test (1 month after and the other one 3 months after the exposure) both came back negative. (elisa hiv 1 and 2) Now (after 3 months) i have some red spots im my month (sore troat as well) for like one month. my right lymp on the neck is a little bit big but dosen't hurt.

So my question is,

1 - This could be hiv related?

2 - Can i woo-hoo with my 3 months mark exam?

Thanks you so much, have read it your forum and other post to get information about safe sex.

Please reply me, i will pay you a coffe once im in the States. Hope you reply me soon, im kind of anxious, like really anxious. And i need to come back training (gymnastics), this is kind of interfering with my performance, like mental related. Please awser me as soon as you can.

Thanks, thanks so much.

Response from Dr. Frascino


1. Nope! Your three-month HIV test is definitive. HIV is not your problem.

2. Yep!

WOO-HOO! Now get back to those paralleled bars!

Dr. Bob

does cure exist
Big thank you re: bad advice from Planned Parenthhood

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint