Your answers r AMAZING, u should b AWARDED

I would like to say your answers to questions are astonishing. eg; people manifesting hiv fears but are really guilts of their cheating, or the way you answer so simple, easy, and realistic. when your old and gray with balls hitting the toilet water, you know you could die an honored and great man. Not many of us can die with such greatness having touched so many lives. just had to let you know how I and I believe thousands of others feel. To my hopefully easy questions good sir: I m a white boy circumsized, no stds with me or anyothers i had sex with. about 3 years ago Was with an Illinois asian girl (a Nurse) whos a mom. we dated a few months. She has a 2 year old- breastfeeding still. had some sex about 7 times with orals both ways. sometimes a condom with vaginal then broke up, a year later she was back to the old guy had another kid with him, by him. last I heard of her she gave birth in a hospital and was in there breastfeeding the newborn. discharged and and moved to Cali. to where he lived. i know my risk is very low considering the circumstances especially having a breastfeeding kid and then after having one after us. Illinois practically mandates woman to have all battery blood tests or its a horrid problem for the mom to deal with at the hospital. very strict. I felt so bad and so sad for doing that and cheating on my girlfriend. I felt so scummy but barely moved on from it. But For no reason much later I freaked out think OMG-WTF have i caught something. again feeling like shit, only to have the light turned on relizing that I had such quilt still. But relizing I need to move on from it. She and my GF are the only 2 i ever had sex with. My one dumb thing in life i guess. there were no stds But I did get a fever and swollen tonsils and little things for a week, went to doctor and took blood and he said I had mono BAD, was given a bunch of meds and felt better fast. never bed ridden or pain. such fatigue the first 10 days or so. Could this have been ARS and the mono test was false positive??? I did recover quick,even though he said i had it bad. does ars OR hiv give a positive when give a blood test for Mono? Am I considered extreme high risk person? Thank-you for yoyr busy time doctor. I want to Not be a :"wrried well" eirdo like some here, i guess i have to confront my girl if I cannot move on like you alsways say. Please name a donation you feel is warrented to your services. Much love and crazy props tossed to ya!

Thanks for your kind comments. At least I think "balls hitting the toilet water" is a kind comment. Or perhaps even a compliment of some sort?

Your HIV fears are unwarranted. ARS and mono can have some overlapping symptoms; however, blood work can easily distinguish these two illnesses. I don't know exactly what types of tests you had done, but I have no reason to believe you had either a false-positive mono test or false-negative HIV test.

If my reassurance is not enough for you to shake your worries, get a rapid test. You'll have a definitive result in as few as 20 minutes. It will undoubtedly be negative.

So if you don't want to be a "wrried well eirdo," I'd suggest you stop worrying and learn to use spell-check!

By the way, what kind of "crazy props" are you chucking at me?

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOOing.

I feel like crap! Damn good looking Guy!
does cure exist