I feel like crap! Damn good looking Guy!

Hey Dr Bob, OK, the guy was so hot! I had unprotected oral sex with an HIV pos male where I swallowed a small amount of semen. I had no sores or bleeding gums. He told me afterward that he was positive but he was in good health and he had been positive for awhile. About 9 days later I get what I think is an intestinal bug. Achy joints and diarrhea. This lasted about 5 days. I thought it was better but it's back again including slight nausea. I have had no fever, chills or night sweats. I got an HIV test yesterday, however it takes a couple of weeks to get the results. It also would have been less than three weeks since the exposure. Am I just overreacting? What are your thoughts? Would I test positive if this were ARS? Any help would be gratly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Are you overreacting? Well, since I don't know exactly how you are reacting, I can't really judge if you're overreacting or not. Certainly if you're extremely anxious and worried, I'd say yeah, you're overreacting.

Get an HIV test at the three-month mark. The odds are all in your favor that the results will be negative.

$50 Donation For Question On Weird Oral Sex Part 2
Your answers r AMAZING, u should b AWARDED