bio student--damn you were right
Jun 9, 2009
So I waited 85 days since I was worried about my roommate getting spunk in my lotion to get tested and sure enough negative. How the hell are you always right?!!!! Well regardless, keep kicking it here on this forum and saving people from going insane. Thanks dr. Bizzle.
Your college friend.
Response from Dr. Frascino
How the hell am I always right? Well, that's because I'm the doctor (with over a quarter of a century of experience) and you're still the bio-stud! Keep studying stud. You too will learn. In the meantime, it's WOO-HOO time!
Dr. Bizzle (?)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swallowing Cum Safe?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.