Fell into a ditch

I fell into a ditch as I was walking today night. I scrapped my legs and its bleeding. I am in Bangkok, Thailand and wondering what is the chance I contracted HIV. I am really worried and want to get test immediately. I am wondering if someone else also fell there 5 minutes ago and they were HIV positive. How to proceed. Please help. Urgent. AJ

Hello AJ,

The only way falling into a ditch could be an HIV risk is if there was an HIV-infected person already in the ditch and you managed to impale that person anally or vaginally with your unprotected erect Mr. Happy as you tumbled in thereby having some unsafe cock banging while in Bangkok. OK?

Bad advice from planned parenthood?
I beg you please answer 3rd or 4th time I sent message/cut and brush