Needs help

I Was married to a very unfaithful man for a number of years and had a momentary melt down while away with my girlfriends in New York. I met a worker at the hotel we were staying at and after numerous cocktails and being hundreds of miles away from home decided that I would have sex with this guy. We used a condom and it broke. I freaked out and went to the Dr. about a month after I got home had an HIV test done and the result was negative. I didn't have any symptoms right after the encounter. It has been 4and a half years since all of this happened. I have had some weird stuff going on with my body in recent. I contracted herpes from my unfaithful husband and have had an increase in outbreaks, abnormal sweating in my right armpit, tingleing and numbness in my arms and legs, fatigue, more than normal yeast infections, and had a cervical cancer scare. I don't know if it is just nerves but now I feel I have a film on my tongue as well. Do you think these could be symptoms of HIV and should I be retested.

The reason to consider HIV testing is twofold: First, your husband was "very unfaithful" and second, your broken-condom incident during your girls-night-out activities in the Big Apple. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark ("window period") are not considered to be conclusive. Consequently your negative HIV test one month after your New York nookie was encouraging, but not definitive.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. The reason to worry or get tested should be based on HIV-exposure risk, not the presence or absence of symptoms.

My advice is to retest and, if you haven't already dumped unfaithful guy, to seriously consider how to prevent any further risk from his "indiscretions."

donated 20 dollars need ur opinion
Bad advice from planned parenthood?