Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Nipple sucking and masturbation in a cloth
Jun 8, 2009

Sometimes, people make such silly mistakes, for which they have to repent throughout their lives. I also made one mistake by visiting a local brothel at New Delhi, India. This place was very different than what I thought of in my mind before visiting there. The place was not at all hygienic and having a different kind of smell all around. Semi nude girls were roaming around.

I was nervous to see this and was planning to return back, immediately a prostitute caught me and dragged me to her small room. She first demanded money and then put off her clothes as well as mine.

Three things she did:

1- She had a bite on my lower lip which did not give me any cut on my lip.

2- I sucked her nipple for around 5 seconds. I do not remember any kind of fluid or blood came out of her nipple.

3- She masturbated me using a cotton cloth (Perhaps her handkerchief). I was not having any eraction thats why she did that to me. This resulted in my ejaculation. She wiped my penise using that cloth. The cloth might have her discharge in dry form.

What happened after that:

I put on my cloths immediately after that and ran away from that place as fast as I could.

This is now 20 days of this event, I am not having a proper sleep. There is always a doubt in my mind, Will have get infected by HIV or not? Sometimes I become so anxious that I have to take some anti anxiety medicine like Alprex.

Doctor, Please help me by suggesting, what might have gone wrong in this. Is there any chance of my getting infected? What if she had cracks in her nipple having some blood, which I might have sucked.

Please advise.

Thanks

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

A seminude prostitute "caught (you) and dragged (you) to her small room"??? WOW. That sounds like a really aggressive whorehouse.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from the activities you describe is completely nonexistent. Stop worrying. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake these unwarranted fears, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative, but if it puts your residual worries permanently to rest it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Good luck. Be well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Dr. Bob

Previous
Can I forget about it? 110 Donation Student......
Next
donated 20 dollars need ur opinion

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.