Nipple sucking and masturbation in a cloth

Sometimes, people make such silly mistakes, for which they have to repent throughout their lives. I also made one mistake by visiting a local brothel at New Delhi, India. This place was very different than what I thought of in my mind before visiting there. The place was not at all hygienic and having a different kind of smell all around. Semi nude girls were roaming around.

I was nervous to see this and was planning to return back, immediately a prostitute caught me and dragged me to her small room. She first demanded money and then put off her clothes as well as mine.

Three things she did:

1- She had a bite on my lower lip which did not give me any cut on my lip.

2- I sucked her nipple for around 5 seconds. I do not remember any kind of fluid or blood came out of her nipple.

3- She masturbated me using a cotton cloth (Perhaps her handkerchief). I was not having any eraction thats why she did that to me. This resulted in my ejaculation. She wiped my penise using that cloth. The cloth might have her discharge in dry form.

What happened after that:

I put on my cloths immediately after that and ran away from that place as fast as I could.

This is now 20 days of this event, I am not having a proper sleep. There is always a doubt in my mind, Will have get infected by HIV or not? Sometimes I become so anxious that I have to take some anti anxiety medicine like Alprex.

Doctor, Please help me by suggesting, what might have gone wrong in this. Is there any chance of my getting infected? What if she had cracks in her nipple having some blood, which I might have sucked.

Please advise.

Thanks

A seminude prostitute "caught (you) and dragged (you) to her small room"??? WOW. That sounds like a really aggressive whorehouse.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from the activities you describe is completely nonexistent. Stop worrying. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake these unwarranted fears, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative, but if it puts your residual worries permanently to rest it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Good luck. Be well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Can I forget about it? 110 Donation Student......
donated 20 dollars need ur opinion