Can I forget about it? 110 Donation Student......

HI dr bob, im male my risk was : a hooker practice me an unprotected blowjob and we have protected vaginal sex, and some french kissing , i didnt check the date that the condom expire, my sympthoms at 6 and a half a bad pharyngitis, i took some algitrin 325 mg with ibuprofen, but then at 8 week some loose stools and bleeding gums , i think this med took my platelets down i am in 180 the minimun is 150 and max 400, how conclusive are my tests 8,12,13,16 weeks 4th generation elisa with elecsys 2010 roche instrument & p24, is there any way any how im beeing positive? or should i get check for other STD, im just a student that needs your help sorry for the amount of the donation but is all i have

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 16 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

If you are worried about other STDs, your doctor or the student health clinic can easily screen you for them.

As far as your platelet count is concerned, 180 thousand is completely normal.

Good luck. Be well.

deep clean ass with shower gel
Nipple sucking and masturbation in a cloth